Who we are
Our website address is: http://jfwindowcleaning.co.uk/
Personal Data You Provide
Your privacy is important to us. By providing personal information such as your name and e-mail address via the forms on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information provided.
How Your Personal Data is used
We use the data you provide through this website to:
- communicate with you, for example: we use contact details such as email address or phone number when responding to enquiries made via online forms
- monitor* website trends, for example: we use the service provided by our web hosting provider to help us aggregate traffic so we can monitor how the website is being used
- manage our business more effectively, for example: when we seek feedback we use this to help improve our service
*About website monitoring
Monitoring website traffic helps us to understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc. We do this because better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Our “Lawful Reasons” For Processing Your Personal Data
The “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) is the primary piece of legislation defining your rights over our processing of your personal information. The GDPR requires us to declare which of six “lawful reasons” we are relying on when we are processing your personal data: we operate on the basis of “legitimate interest” when communicating with you, for example, when responding to your enquiry.
How Long We Keep Personal Data
Personal data may be stored by the website for a period of up to 90 days after which time it is removed automatically.
Transfer of Personal Data
We do not pass personal data such as your name and email address to other services or businesses. Your personal data will never be sold or transferred to any organisation.
Questions or Complaints
If you have any questions please contact us in the first instance (contact details are displayed prominently on this website). However, legal rights regarding privacy are the remit of the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and you will find more information about how to complain here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/